Thread: "The Great White Death": Best Joke You'll See Today

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default "The Great White Death": Best Joke You'll See Today

Man, it's Wednesday night, and they are predicting up to 6 inches of snow overnight... "The Great White Death" is coming yet again....

... Sure, I got the snowblower gassed and ready to go, and I'll "choose" to not go anywhere tomorrow morning...

But the rest of the population is going nutso as usual.... Apparently, 6 inches of snow equate to being snow-bound for months without food or any sustinence... JFC!

... I bought a bag of jumbo shrimp, some beanie-weenies wrapped in cheese and dough, and a case of beer to get me thru the freakin' day while I wrap Christmas presents tomorrow... But the rest of Greater Cincinnati is going full-blown panic mode....

I ****ing hate "snow panic" around here... Those of you back in the 'Burgh deal with this regularily (the snow, that is), But folks here just go freakin' insane with the impending forecast for snow....

... Christ, this probably belongs in the "rant" thread....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 20
    Sports Logo

Default Re: "The Great White Death": Best Joke You'll See Today

Don't fret ... if you run out of toilet paper you can always wipe your *** with a sock.

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

****ing snow plows blocked-in my driveway twice today.... Bastards!... Not an issue for me, as I drive a 4x4 Explorer... But my wife drives a low-riding Pontiac that has a low faring on the front... Those frozen snowpiles are hell on plastic bodywork...

... Oh well... Nothing like playing with the snowblower while inebriated, and the neighbors enjoyed the fact that I cleared their driveways today....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 1632
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I got into quarrels yesterday with the rest of the maintenance mechanics I work with. Our first big snow and they are mad at me for being calm and just working at a steady pace clearing snow at the plant. Rest of the crew is all freakin' out and working in warp mode for the first half hour. I'm tellin' them to mellow out, the blizzard is going to last all morning till lunch at least. We CAN'T get it all done, just be cool and keep at it. Dumb bastages accuse me of being lazy. But guess who was the ONLY guy to go back out every hour on the hour all morning? Yes, me.

We live in Wyoming and you guys have anxiety attacks because of a blizzard? Freakin' idiots...
    Typical day in my life Les.
    Last edited by Skeeter; Dec-16-2010 at 06:28 PM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information