Thread: Another Chad "85"...

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Another Chad "85"...

God, I really hate this over-rated punk......
    ------------------

Nov 05, 2009
    Chad Ochocinco sends gift to Ravens defense 'so they don't sweat'

Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco has a subtle message for the Ravens defense he'll see on Sunday.

You stink.

Ochocinco told a Baltimore radio station that he sent packages with deoderant to the team's secondary and LBs Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis.

"I not only sent them gift baskets, but I sent them something they could use so they don't sweat," he said, via the Baltimore Sun.

The Ravens' defense has retreated from its usual lofty ranking through the first half of the season. The Ravens defense ranks 13th, but is coming off a 30-7 win against previously-undefeated Denver.

Ochocinco, whose 5-2 Bengals are one game ahead of Baltimore in the AFC North, is eighth in the league with 573 receiving yards.
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 60

Default Re: Another Chad "85"...

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    God, I really hate this over-rated punk......
    ------------------

Nov 05, 2009
    Chad Ochocinco sends gift to Ravens defense 'so they don't sweat'

Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco has a subtle message for the Ravens defense he'll see on Sunday.

You stink.

Ochocinco told a Baltimore radio station that he sent packages with deoderant to the team's secondary and LBs Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis.

"I not only sent them gift baskets, but I sent them something they could use so they don't sweat," he said, via the Baltimore Sun.

The Ravens' defense has retreated from its usual lofty ranking through the first half of the season. The Ravens defense ranks 13th, but is coming off a 30-7 win against previously-undefeated Denver.

Ochocinco, whose 5-2 Bengals are one game ahead of Baltimore in the AFC North, is eighth in the league with 573 receiving yards.
    Not a doubt in my mind or my wallet that the Ravens win this game. I grabbed them at minus 2.5 early in the week. I would love to put more but I will wait to see if the line comes back down to 2.5. The AFC North could be looking at a 3 way tie if we don't take care of business in Denver.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information