Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a good thing that the Steelers dodged that Patriots bullet, lmao!

Threads : 10
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default It's a good thing that the Steelers dodged that Patriots bullet, lmao!

The Steelers did it. They dodged the inevitable BEATDOWN that was headed their way via the New England Patriots . Well, at least that's what we were being lead to believe by a few forum members . After what I saw today, screw New England. The Steelers would have put an *** whipping on those cream puffs .

Threads : 126
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: It's a good thing that the Steelers dodged that Patriots bullet, lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Five-O View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Steelers did it. They dodged the inevitable BEATDOWN that was headed their way via the New England Patriots . Well, at least that's what we were being lead to believe by a few forum members . After what I saw today, screw New England. The Steelers would have put an *** whipping on those cream puffs .
    And if we get to the Super Bowl and win it, those same forum members will now probably say that we only won it because we didn't have to play New England. They probably still say that about 2008 instead of actually enjoying what our team accomplished!

Threads : 9

Default Re: It's a good thing that the Steelers dodged that Patriots bullet, lmao!

Love it! Steelers get dominated by the Patsies EVERY time we play them and now that the Jets have eliminated the Patsies SOME forum members are acting like the Steelers beat them.

Be happy that we have an AFCC home game against a very beatable Jets team and forget about claiming a victory against a team we haven't beaten.
    "The brotherhood that the Steelers have, their way of doing business, their way of playing football, spans decades. Their way of building teams that do not blink and players that do not shrink, well, there is nothing come-lately about it."

Threads : 18
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't know if we would have beaten New England or not but some of you are just as bad with the other side of the coin.
    1. We haven't won a meaningful game against them while Brady was their QB.

2. Now all of sudden we were going to beat them, safe talk considering it's a moot point.

3. Every year it's the same thing. Oh, our coaches were not prepared, our special teams goofed up, they probably cheated, we suck. Three days later, wait until next year, just because they keep handing us our assses doesn't mean they are better.

4. Puh leeze.

5. If you think it is just a select few Steeler fans thinking that way it is many people that have the same opinion. Doesn't mean it's right but, the Steelers have never done well against them and it's all talk no matter what side of the opinion you are on.

6. I'm looking forward to the AFC championship and the Jets.

7. Personally, I also thought we would have won in New England just because we have been doing so well on away games and the mojo we are having.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades View Post
    Love it! Steelers get dominated by the Patsies EVERY time we play them and now that the Jets have eliminated the Patsies SOME forum members are acting like the Steelers beat them.

Be happy that we have an AFCC home game against a very beatable Jets team and forget about claiming a victory against a team we haven't beaten.

Caution.........your not allowed to think that way.

Threads : 48
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't know if we would have beaten New England or not but some of you are just as bad with the other side of the coin.

1. We haven't won a meaningful game against them while Brady was their QB.

2. Now all of sudden we were going to beat them, safe talk considering it's a moot point.

3. Every year it's the same thing. Oh, our coaches were not prepared, our special teams goofed up, they probably cheated, we suck. Three days later, wait until next year, just because they keep handing us our assses doesn't mean they are better.

4. Puh leeze.

5. If you think it is just a select few Steeler fans thinking that way it is many people that have the same opinion. Doesn't mean it's right but, the Steelers have never done well against them and it's all talk no matter what side of the opinion you are on.

6. I'm looking forward to the AFC championship and the Jets.

7. Personally, I also thought we would have won in New England just because we have been doing so well on away games and the mojo we are having.
    8. None of what you wrote matters because we aren't playing the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    LOL ! That is my point !

Threads : 126
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Thank You!!!!

Threads : 82

Ex-members you mean. If they came to play us like that we would have beat the snot out of them too. They are joining the Dolts as president trophy winners The Steelers are a playoff team.

Threads : 8

When they count Superbowl rings, they don't qualify it with strength of schedule.

A #7 will be just fine with me, regardless of who we did and didn't play to get it!

Threads : 1632

That is how I pee in the morning

Threads : 407

To me the weekend games were more about..where we play...not who we play. I wanted the Jets to win...not because I was worried about the Pats.....but I wanted another home game...regardless who we play. Far as I'm concerned...and I am sure with the players also....that is the more important factor.

Threads : 10

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Shades View Post

And you do the same. In the meantime, you can stop attempting to convince everyone that the Patriots are going to kick the Steelers ***. If you haven't heard, the Patriots have been eliminated from the tournament. Who gives a **** about who did or did not knock them off. They're gone, PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedBnG58 View Post
    To me the weekend games were more about..where we play...not who we play. I wanted the Jets to win...not because I was worried about the Pats.....but I wanted another home game...regardless who we play. Far as I'm concerned...and I am sure with the players also....that is the more important factor.
    Hey, I look at it what ever happens happens. I'm starting to think there is less stress of being the away team or under dog. That compared to the home field advantage........it really didn't matter who we played.

A thread to ***** about the fans that might say we couldn't have gone to the Super Bowl because the Pats would have been in our way is wasted time. Enjoy where the heck we are headed. The Patriots are crying and we are cheering. ! NEXT !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information