Thread: Steelers Pep Rally On Friday

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Steelers Pep Rally On Friday

Steelers pep rally set for Friday
    Tuesday 01-25-2011 8:34pm ET

Steeler fans...it's time to send the team off to Dallas in style with a HUGE pep rally at Heinz Field on Friday and IT'S FREE!

4pm - Gates open. Replay of the Steelers/Jets AFC Title game on the Heinz Field jumbotron

After the game around 7/8pm, members of the Steelers will get the crowd pumped up and take the stage for some speeches.

Usually there's some other fun and games going on...music, Ken Rice, Bob Pompeani...the works.

We will be broadcasting at Heinz Field from 5-7pm during the night so stop by and say hi.

Click the link for more info..... http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morning...set-for-Friday
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Pre-SBXLV rally

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...8-29b83b8b201e

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Pep Rally

Brought to You By PNC & XFINITY

Friday, January 28, 2011
    Heinz Field

Admission is Free

Cheer on the Steelers as they prepare to head to Super Bowl XLV to take on the Green Bay Packers.

The Steelers Super Bowl Pep Rally kicks off at 4 p.m. with a replay of the AFC Championship game on the Heinz Field Video Board.

There will be plenty of entertainment throughout the evening, with a high school marching band, Pittsburgh Poison Dance team and a performance by House of Soul.

KDKA’s Bob Pompeani and Ken Rice and Steelers radio play-by-play announcer Bill Hillgrove will then take the stage to welcome members of the 2010 Steelers team.

Wear your black and gold, bring your Terrible Towel and get ready to cheer on the Steelers.

Admission: Free

Parking: Stadium Lots and Carnegie Science Center $5.00 per car; Lots open at 3 p.m.
    Gates: Gates A & B will be open at 4 p.m.

Steelers merchandise will be available for purchase. Food concessions will be available with a limited menu.

Well, that's my Friday evening taken care of.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 1817

Default Re: Steelers Pep Rally On Friday

Merged these, War

they're different but the same. Made more sense to have them together
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Cheers! I missed the original post, sorry about that.

Anyhow, I'll be there with the old camera. Anyone else considering popping along?
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 188

Checking the flights from phx to pit.....oh, s***, i gotta work.....suddenly feelin' a bit under the weather..................
    "When you start talking about attitude and focus, Jack is the epitome. He was the most focused individual I've ever had."-- Chuck Noll

A couple of pics from the rally. An awful lot of shots turned out to be obscured by Terrible Towels.

Threads : 122

Great pictures War. How many people ended up turning out?

Keisel is awesome! I think after we win the Superbowl he should shave the beard down to a goatee and go all captain lou albano with black and gold rubber bands.

There were a few of thousand there. Not bad, considering the temperatures and snow. I got there at 4pm and joined the queue at the gates behind the scoreboard. The back of the line was around the corner and 2/3 of the way back down toward the other gates at the time I joined.

Everybody around me cheered in the replay of the Jets game when Ryan threw his headset. Great stuff!

Threads : 122

nice. i love on soundFX on nfl network where Ryan is standing there saying over and over that we won't throw the ball, we will run, and then Ben completes it to Brown. That is when he spikes his headset and screams '****it!'

I have that show on the DVR - I look forward to seeing it. One of the funniest (to me anyway) Sound FX shows was from week 17. Hearing Colt McCoy getting hit so many times and the Refs trying to coach him on technicalities that the staff should have all year but obviously haven't... It gave me a few giggles!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information