Thread: There are currently 109 users browsing this forum. (11 members & 98 guests)

Threads : 407
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default There are currently 109 users browsing this forum. (11 members & 98 guests)

OK..ya think they are Steeler fans just getting caught up in the SB but don't want to join or Packer fans looking for ****?

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: There are currently 109 users browsing this forum. (11 members & 98 guests)

Could be anyone's guess. We usually have a high numbers of guests logged. A lot of lurkers and readers.
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: There are currently 109 users browsing this forum. (11 members & 98 guests)

Those numbers are actually somewhat normal... During daytime hours and evenings we get those type of stats on a regular basis. It's been that way throughout the season... Now, if you look at the stats from the day of the AFCCG, there were 518 on-line at 7:20pm (right after the game)... I'm expecting another peak on SB Sunday... Hopefully some of the folks that are lurking decide to join and post... The more the merrier, and this is only just entertainment for those that play around on-line.
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well, I pop off and have a lurk around other teams' fora. Good to know what the other chap's thinking.

I'm shocked by (and I'm sorry if I jinx this) the low troll numbers this year. One Browns fan who was both cogent and eloquent and one Browns fan who was waiting for a lobotomy reversal.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 18
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I know a couple of Steeler fans from my town that read the Steeler talk boards but never want to chime in. They say they don't have anything to add or they don't want to get insulted by others with their lack of football knowledge.

I told them to get a little thicked skinned and don't worry about it. Heck, I myself have little to no football x's and o's coming out of me to this site but, I enjoy asking questions throwing comments out there and seeing how long it bounces around.

Threads : 82

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I pop off and have a lurk around other teams' fora. Good to know what the other chap's thinking.

I'm shocked by (and I'm sorry if I jinx this) the low troll numbers this year. One Browns fan who was both cogent and eloquent and one Browns fan who was waiting for a lobotomy reversal.
    I love when trolls stop by. The trolls I hate are ones that pose as Steelers fans. I am not sure they have found us yet.

Threads : 0

I'm one of those "readers"...though I did create a log in a little while ago...I never or rarely chime in on MBs...Mostly because others already have said what I thought on a given subject and it's kinda redundant to see the same basic post over and over again or I get ****ed off at a stupid thread and being a hot tempered Italian chick from Pittsburgh who has bled black and gold since 1976...I find it better to bite my tongue than feed the trolls.
    Last edited by Stillers; Jan-27-2011 at 09:06 AM.

I have found people create logins when they read something that makes the mad lol. We need some new posters maybe I'll go make a Dick LEBLOW thread heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    Those numbers are actually somewhat normal... During daytime hours and evenings we get those type of stats on a regular basis. It's been that way throughout the season... Now, if you look at the stats from the day of the AFCCG, there were 518 on-line at 7:20pm (right after the game)... I'm expecting another peak on SB Sunday... Hopefully some of the folks that are lurking decide to join and post... The more the merrier, and this is only just entertainment for those that play around on-line.
    I am actually expecting the opposite SB sunday. the traffic at the old boards was great for the playoffs and leading up to SB sunday but the game thread I wanna say for SB XLIII only reached a general regular season page level.

what happens on SB sunday is a lot of people goto Super Bowl Parties or are entertaining, family gathering etc.. It's a different game and environment for sure.

I'll be here though. I don't like messing with superstitions

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    I have found people create logins when they read something that makes the mad lol. We need some new posters maybe I'll go make a Dick LEBLOW thread heheh.
    Didn't work when evilpens was doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    I am actually expecting the opposite SB sunday. the traffic at the old boards was great for the playoffs and leading up to SB sunday but the game thread I wanna say for SB XLIII only reached a general regular season page level.

what happens on SB sunday is a lot of people goto Super Bowl Parties or are entertaining, family gathering etc.. It's a different game and environment for sure.

I'll be here though. I don't like messing with superstitions
    I'll probably be in. I dont really like SB parties because there are too many distractions.

Didn't work when evilpens was doing it
    He did that **** more in GDT tho. How a out Pouncey is a wimp thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    He did that **** more in GDT tho. How a out Pouncey is a wimp thread?

"Pouncey Needs to Stop Acting Like Jay Cutler" That thread would get attention and get me killed on Twitter

"Pouncey Needs to Stop Acting Like Jay Cutler" That thread would get attention and get me killed on Twitter
    Ahaha. I didn't even think about that. Fun joke to play on the Kippo.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information