Thread: Was anyone else....

Threads : 49

Default Was anyone else....

...Yelling at Ben to hike the ****ing ball on the Steelers last TD drive? Hey, Steelers, you guys are down by two scores with under 11 minutes on the clock. It took the offense what seemed like 4 or 5 minutes of gameclock to move down the field, while Ben kept waiting for the gameclock to wind down. It was mind-boggling to watch. Where was the urgency in this game? It's the SB!

The preparation and execution by the offense was borderline awful in this game. Two weeks to prepare and this offense is stumbling around like they just got out of training camp. On the final drive players didn't seem to know where to line up. Inexcusable. Time and again the offense was given the ball in great field position with the score 17-21 only to **** it away again and again. Just a big....

Gotta get better next season.

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Was anyone else....

I was looking for the no-huddle with them being down 2 scores and can't understand why they didn't seem to be in any particular hurry. I also can't remember the last time I've seen that much confusion in the offense. It all seems so anti-clmatic now. Season over.
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information